£20,000 + Uncapped OTE £30,000
Full Training Programme in Place
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career in Sales!
As a driven and ambitious individual you will bring an upbeat, positive and friendly attitude to sales and, most importantly, be a creative business developer. Your sole function will be to source opportunities in the view of opening the door in order for your Head of Desk to close.
- Building a sales pipeline, tracking and managing the complete sales process up to handing over to Head of Desk.
- Communicating with in/outbound leads via multiple channels (phone, email and social media).
- Recording sales on a CRM system.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Securing new business to meet or exceed the monetary/volume target set.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements.
- Identifying new trends & commodities to turn into opportunities.
- Strong communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire to sell with a positive, confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Able to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Previous sales / Logistics experience will be favoured but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration and interviews.