BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
UP TO £50,000 BASIC (£80,000 OTE), 33 DAYS HOLIDAY, PENSION, ANNUAL PARTY OVERSEAS
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading R&D Tax Consultancy who are seeking an experienced field salesperson with a background in the financial sector. The company has enjoyed exceptional success in recent years and are ready to grow their team to match demand.
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients, attending meetings and negotiating contracts with senior decision makers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a highly successful company, with excellent opportunities for progression and high earnings.
- Acquiring new business through proactively researching and identifying potential clients via email/phone
- Book your own meetings and negotiate contracts with clients
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Manage accounts, regularly touching base with the client and renewing contracts
- Continually build and validate a database of contacts
This role is suited to a confident, results driven individual who has a minimum of 3 years sales experience in a senior role. The following attributes are desirable:
- Must have worked in the financial sector, e.g. Tax or Accountancy experience
- Knowledge of R&D Tax, grant and Patent Box is essential
- Comfortable speaking with senior decision makers
- Proven sales experience with an excellent record of achieving sales targets
- Genuine drive and ambition to succeed in sales
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Salary up to £50,000
- 33 days holiday
- Regular trips to Paris
- Christmas and Summer parties overseas
This role will be progressing to interview very shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.