BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - IT/ TELECOMS
Up to £35,000 + OTE £60,000 Uncapped + Car Allowance
Our client a successful growing provider of hosted Telephony systems, has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate, strong interpersonal skills, exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills but also has the enhanced ability to multitask within a well-established team.
- Developing new accounts into long standing customers and create referrals Quoting for solutions that fit customer identified needs.
- selling VoIP, Hosted Solutions and traditional PABX systems to your customers consulting them on the best option to suit their needs
- Updating customer records on the database, maintaining your Sales Pipeline. Telephoning new business customers across the UK Building a strong pipeline of potential customers
- Use objection handling techniques to your advantage
- Use of effective communication skills and ability to negotiate with potential new customers Demonstrate self-confidence, strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to persuade Strong motivation and enthusiasm.
- The ability to work well under pressure. Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation. Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience in selling IT or Telecoms
- Experience in Field Sales
- Ensure that the customer has a first-class solution delivered in the quickest possible timescale.
- You may have some experience selling:
- Telephone systems - Hosted VOIP and Traditional PABX
- SIP trunks
- Ethernet and broadband circuits
- IVR and Contact Centres
- Data cabling
- Data Circuits
- Full 360 degree sales experience
- Please apply if you have the following experience: Field Sales, Area Sales, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, IT Sales Manager, IT Sales, Telecoms sales.
TO APPLY: To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.