Business Development Manager
Up to £40K Basic + £65,000 OTE Uncapped Commission
£5K Car Allowance + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager on behalf of a fast-growing solutions business based in Surrey. They are looking to expand their sales team due to the fast-growing nature of the business. The company has an excellent track record working with a broad range of clients across education, healthcare, hospitality, construction and manufacturing.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Attending client meetings, pitching the solution
- Preparing quotes for the customer within an agreed timescale
- Negotiating contracts before closing the sale
- Manage a number of existing accounts in order to secure repeat business
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest trends within the construction sector
- Working towards agreed revenue targets and KPI's on Business Development
Business Development Manager Skills/Experience
- An experienced senior new business development candidate who can presenting at board level
- The candidate preferably has had experience at solution selling.
- The candidate preferably has an engineering or IT background
- Experience of dealing with new prospects at a high level and working multiple contacts in an organisation to close sales
- Passionate about selling with great people skills
- Excellent writing skills
The client is looking to shortlist and interview for this Business Development Manager role very shortly so please send us a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.