Business Development Manager
Up to £35,000 + £60,000 OTE + Car Allowance
Get Recruited are currently supporting an independent and industry leading company who offer a diverse range of telecom solutions. Focusing on SME Businesses to Corporates you will take full responsibility for acquiring new business sales. If you are a driven and hungry new business specialist, with good experience in telecoms then this could be the perfect role for you.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Create own leads and attend own appointments
- Calendar will be subsidised with appointments set by Telesales / Account Managers when required for the business
- Opportunity to attend account reviews for existing clients as required by office, extending airtime contract and discussing other opportunities
- Prospect new business via referrals, networking and door knocking in the vicinity of appointments on the day
- Follow Company procedure in respect of prospects, daily planning and communication
- Minimise travelling distance to maximise efficiency
- Notify office of all activity with sales pipeline and communicate with relevant department
Business Development Manager Skills and Experience
- An experienced sales professional with an exceptional level of business acumen & commercial awareness and a drive / hunger for winning sales and achieving success.
- Experience within B2B mobile industry
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Proven experience in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Tenacious in approach with excellent closing skills
- Excellent Time and Territory management skills
- Strong character who is self-motivated and capable of using their own initiative
- Must be extremely well presented
To Apply: Please Send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.