BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
UP TO £30,000 + £70,000 OTE + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + MORE BENEFITS
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Finchley for a Business Development Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join an expanding professional business who can offer strong excellent earning potential.
The BDM role covers all the key objectives and requirements of a BDM role to achieve individual and team targets for the year. The BDM reports into the Sales Director and works closely with them to ensure that they hit sales targets and deliver results for the project they are working on
- Achieve set individual revenue targets monthly, quarterly and annually
- Research and develop an in-depth knowledge of multiple industry subjects
- Create and organise a lead pool of new prospects for different projects
- Engage decision makers (typically CEOs, MDs or Division Heads) using email, phone, and face-to-face
- Objection handling and deal closing
- Continually generate ideas to improve the production process and help build the business unit
- Develop account management skills with a view to manage clients to ensure high customer satisfaction and develop repeat business with them on an ongoing basis in the future
- Proven track record of success in the BDM role across a variety of different projects and industry sectors.
- Proven track record of successful achievement when speaking to decision makers
- High level negotiation skills
- Sound planning and organisational ability
- Ability to think innovative and constantly always challenge - striving for commercial success
- Polished written, telephone, and face-to-face communication skills
- Initiative drive and enthusiasm, and the ability to instil this in others
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and energise other BDMs, setting a great example always
- Develop talent and where necessary confidently manage and tackle performance issues
- Fair and consistent management approach
- Positive, assertive and resilient
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Up to £30,000 Per Annum
- £70,000 OTE
- Excellent training and development
- Fantastic offices
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.