Business Development Executive
£17,000 - £18,000 & OTE £28,000
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Get Recruited are working to support our client's exciting growth plans with a Business Development Executive who ideally has experience in the Debt Recovery industry.
The Business Development Executive will be a confident sales professional who will assist the Head of Business Development and the Directors with sales/marketing initiatives.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Business Development and the Directors
- Self-generate leads and new business opportunities through prospects & referrals
- To generate, develop and maintain contact with prospective new clients
- Follow up leads that are generated to secure meetings for Head of Business Development
- Develop key relationships
- Develop and maintain the electronic database of potential prospects
- Handle all enquiries from calls/emails/fax etc. and send replies
- Prepare presentations and proposals to prospects
- Research the market and propose marketing strategies
- Devise and design adverts, leaflets, prospect newsletter, sales proposals etc.
- Expand brand awareness by developing and maintaining advertising medium such as social media, magazines, journals etc.
- Attend trade fairs/exhibitions
- B2B sales experience and the ability to communicate at senior management level
- Great rapport building skills in order to build and nurture client relationships.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Due to the nature of the industry, relationship building is critical.
- To be IT conversant (knowledge of website creation would be useful but not essential)
- To be autonomous and forward thinking in maximising sales
- A creative outlook
- To be well organised and have good time management skills
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration and interview!