BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
WARM LEADS / EXISISTING CLIENTS
SALARY £20,000 - £25,000
BONUS, 30 DAYS HOLIDAY, CAREER PROGRESSION, ONGOING TRAINING
My client are as passionate about their industry as they about doing things differently, they are not just a manufacturer, they design systems, provide onsite technical support, develop new products and offer a wealth of services to their clients across the globe in the Oil and Gas, Offshore and Lifting Industries.
Due to continued business growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to support the company in maximising the growth of their sales/business strategy. It's a new role, so there are plenty of ways you can make your mark. Things are already in good working order - but you can help make them great!
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be expected to partner the senior management team in order to deliver the production of technical quotations/proposals, including estimating and writing of technical specifications, whilst in the future your role will evolve to identify new business opportunities and develop relationships within their existing global client base.
My client are passionate about their products and clients alike; as such they want the successful individual to be an essential part of the company, using entrepreneurial methods. The company will give you the support and guidance to maximise any potential opportunities.
- Generation of detailed technical proposals for clients.
- Production of accurate product and system costing's.
- Maintain high levels of customer service to existing clients.
- Understand and answer client's technical questions in order to offer technical solutions.
- Deal with customer orders and enquiries appropriately and in a timely manner, ( 24 hours )
- Generation of profitable new business from existing clients in line with with the company's business strategy.
- Building of relationships with clients.
- Participate and represent the company at trade-shows and exhibitions.
- The position calls for a person who enjoys dealing with people, creating and maintaining relationships as well as making a good impression both personally and for the organisation.
- The ability to make favourable impressions on others will be an important attribute.
- Gaining the enthusiastic commitment of others is an important component of this position.
- It will be important for the job holder to be methodical and precise in their approach.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a small dynamic team
- Friendly and enthusiastic with a passion to succeed
- A positive outlook.
- A desire to work in an Engineering / Sales environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- 'Can do' attitude
Desired Experience / Qualifications but not Essential:-
- Electronic Engineering degree from a UK university minimum grade of 2:2
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical sales/engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of Load Cells, instrumentation and electrical systems design is essential.
- Communication and organisational skills with the ability to form and grow relationships quickly and effectively.
- Full clean driving license
- 2+ years of experience working within a Sales/Engineering role