BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
£25,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
**REALISTIC £40k OTE**
We are currently working alongside a well-established connectivity/colocation provider in the Manchester area who are looking to expand to meet their ambitious growth plans for 2018. The company has an excellent reputation in the IT service industry, providing services including data centre and colocation, cloud service and network connectivity.
They are looking for an exceptional individual to strengthen their sales team. The successful candidate will be a driving force in growing revenue streams through the acquisition of new logos and blue-chip clients. They will use a variety of methods including prospecting, face-to-face appointments and social media to attract potential clients and use their excellent closing skills to secure deals.
On offer is a basic salary of £25,000, plus a market-leading commission scheme that promises realistic earnings of £40k per annum for an on-target performance. This role is ideal for an ambitious individual who can land on their feet in an autonomous working environment.
- Creating sales opportunities through proactive phone prospecting and appointment setting
- Attending face to face client meetings to pitch services
- Building relationships and networking to develop strong sales pipeline
- Developing a strong understanding of the customer's core objectives and challenges to properly match The Company products and services with their needs
- Following up on previous conversations to gain feedback and overcome objections
- Closing sales and liaising with the Customer Service Manager to ensure the service is on time, billed and paid for
- Achieving your associated target and KPIs both in terms of activity and sales
- Learn to confidently describe and explain The Company's service, features and benefits, and their ability to meet or exceed customer expectations compared to alternatives
- Help to build brand awareness and a funnel of new customer opportunities in the territory through cold calls, selected trade show and event participation, and all appropriate outbound sales activities
- Regularly maintain CRM and provide necessary sales reports
This role is ideally suited to a results-driven individual with at least 2 years of experience selling services including connectivity, cloud, datacentre and IT infrastructure. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- Experience of working in high volume phone-based sales roles
- Excellent record of achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Strong technical understanding of IT services and related products
- Fantastic client relationship building skills
- Genuine drive and ambition to succeed in the industry
- A driving licence with access to own vehicle
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.