GRADUATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER (HAIR & BEAUTY INDUSTRY)
SOUTH EAST AREA
£25,000 + OTE £35k + LAPTOP + PHONE + CAR ALLOWANCE
I am currently recruiting exclusively on behalf of my client based in Kent, for a Graduate to join them as a Business Development Account Manager. This is a full time, permanent role and would suit someone who is interested in hair, beauty or fashion who has just graduated with a 2:1 or more.
If you live in South London - ideally the Kent or Dartford area and you are looking for a Graduate role within Business Development or Account Management within the hair industry which offers a competitive salary and lucrative benefits with on-going training and support this could be the perfect role for you…
- Plan and priorities personal sales activities around client/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimise quality of service, business growth and client satisfaction.
- Use client and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budget and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods of facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external client meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Graduate with a 2:1 or above in ideally Fashion or Business
- Passionate about hair or beauty or the fashion industry
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop
- Wants to get into sales and account management
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £25K Basic + £31K OTE
- Car Allowance
- Ongoing training, development and support
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.