UP TO £40,000 BASIC SALARY
**EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING LIFE INSURANCE AND HEALTHCARE**
Are you an experienced Underwriter with significant knowledge of bridging or short-term loans?
Would you have the expertise and knowledge to join a busy, fast-paced team and make an immediate impact?
If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an individual with fantastic experience in bridging/short-term loans for an Underwriter located in Borehamwood. You will take responsibility for assessing cases from start to finish, having ownership over each case from submission to the decision being made. As well as this, you will also provide excellent customer service to clients and maintain fantastic business relationships internally.
The package on offer is an annual salary of up to £40,000, plus a great benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, dress down Fridays and quarterly lunches.
With over 25 years of experience in bridging/short-term finance, this company are experts in their field. They provide financial services to residential and business customers, working closely with brokers and intermediaries to make sure clients are afforded the best possible experience with them. They have created an excellent working environment, with personal development encouraged.
- Managing case pipeline through the full application process, ensuring SLA times are consistently met
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of the company's products and services
- Considering bridging loan applications, approving in accordance with the company lending policy
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with senior members of staff
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory standards at all times
- Complying with all legal responsibilities and security procedures
This position is ideally suited to a Bridging/Short-Term Loan Underwriter. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience of underwriting within the bridging/short-term loan market
- Demonstrable ability to deliver against set SLAs
- Strong understanding of FCA principles and regulations
- Experience of leading a team desirable, but not essential
APPLY NOW: The client is ready to progress to interview immediately and is expected to move quickly to fill this vacancy. Please click apply for immediate consideration.