UPTO £25K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Manchester for a Bookkeeper to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a well-known Fashion Wholesaler in the heart of Manchester. They are looking for an all-round bookkeeper who has experience of Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Credit Control. You will have sole responsibility for all finance related matters, so you will need to be able to hit the ground running and be able to work independently with a commercial 'can do' attitude.
- Processing suppliers and expense invoices / matching and batching /checking extensions / entering and filing.
- Raising debit notes when necessary.
- Credit control.
- Daily sales ledger entries.
- Chasing customers for payments and sending statements.
- Payment runs 2 - 4 weekly / bacs / online / cheques payments.
- Reconciliations of bank transactions
- Raising sales invoices and processing / paying supplier invoices
- Processing personnel expense claims and travel advances.
- Dealing with any general finance queries from staff in the office and external suppliers to the business.
- Liaising with all company departments (sales, production, R&D,) to ensure all finance processes are followed.
- Credit card payments.
- Salesman's commission payments.
- Cash book entries with daily and monthly balances.
- Nominal ledger work.
- Bank reconciliation / statements daily.
- Multi-currency accounts to balance.
- Petty cash balance to be kept up to date.
- Prepare accounts monthly up to trial balances.
- Fortnightly and Month end sales figures for MD.
- Keeping all ledgers / accounts / filing up to date.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within a similar role
- SAGE 50 and Xero knowledge is essential
- Extremely organised and meticulous
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
- Free Parking
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.