Up to £35,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a billing analyst on behalf of a fast-growing energy and waste management company based in Twickenham. They are looking to expand their sales team due to the fast-growing nature of the business. The company has an excellent track record of reducing energy and waste costs and improving environmental credentials for a broad range of clients across education, healthcare, hospitality, construction and manufacturing.
Billing Analyst Responsibilities:
Main Responsibility of collating and evaluating energy data from various client premises.
- Data analysis (level is dependent on ability)
- Investigation of anomalies
- Produce standard and custom reports within our energy management system
- Liaise with other internal teams on potential next steps
- Collation of invoices - paper and electronic
- Invoice analysis (based on system output)
- Investigation of anomalies, liaise with suppliers
- Prepare invoice validation summary reports
- Complete forms for new and closed properties
- Liaise with customers via email, telephone and face to face meetings
Billing Analyst Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in the energy sector
- High level working knowledge of spreadsheet programmes (MS Excel) and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- Extremely numerate and analytical mind
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Confident personality - able to discuss issues with both suppliers and clients
The client is looking to shortlist and interview this role very shortly so please send us a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.