B2B TELESALES EXECUTIVE
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
UP TO 18,000 (OTE £36k+)
(NEGOTIABLE TO UP TO £22k BASIC /40K OTE FOR CANDIDATES WITH B2B EXPERIENCE)
25 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION + TRAINING + PROSPECTS
We are currently recruiting for an experienced individual to join the company in the capacity of an B2B Telesales Executive. The successful candidate will be working within the companies highly successful Business to Business sales team and will be given the autonomy to succeed within a fast paced business environment.
This is a great opportunity for a career driven individual who wants to progress within a multi-billion pound industry and make rapid promotional steps.
This position would suit a highly motivated individual who is driven by money and career development.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager
- Responsible for nurturing and building relationships with an existing pool of prospects and conducting regular monthly calls to clients to ascertain current requirements
- Conducting research to identify suitable target businesses to promote the companies services
- Making outbound sales calls (not a dialler) to businesses on a daily basis and undertaking a consultative approach
- Taking a consultative approach to understand the client's specific needs, challenges, requirements
- Attending weekly industry based networking events to build face to face relationships and achieve referrals
- Overcoming objections, Negotiating fees & contracts with clients
- Performing credit checks before opening a credit account for clients
- Closing new clients and ensuring that they are on-boarded to the Account Management team
- Attending weekly sales meeting to discuss upcoming opportunities
- Undertaking internal & external training to improve skills
- Current sales experience from either a Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) background.
- A highly motivated individual who is driven by money and career development
- Capable of being able to communicate to Director level contacts
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet
- A naturally confident individual who is able to communicate via phone, face to face meetings and group based networking situations.
TO APPLY: please send your CV for immediate consideration.