UP TO £23,000 + Benefits + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Excellent Training & Career progression
Get Recruited are supporting a global leader in their field who, due to exponential growth, are seeking an Assistant Buyer to join their growing team.
As an Assistant Buyer, you will be responsible for working with clients and suppliers to maintain excellent relationships, assisting the purchasing department and much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer who has a positive, can-do attitude coupled with the ability to spot opportunities for growth. If you are looking for a role which will offer excellent training, progression and the opportunity to earn a significant income, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- As the Assistant Buyer, you will be helping the manufacturing and purchasing department with a wide variety of daily duties
- Raising purchase
- Strengthening and initiating relationship with suppliers to ensue excellent levels or service and quality are achieved
- Working with the factory/logistics team to maintain appropriate stock levels
- Raise purchase orders, requisitions and schedules
- Identifying ways to maximise profit and over achieve the budget
- Liaising with Sales, Finance and other departments with regards to upcoming tenders
- Ensure good are delivered on time and inline with customer expectations
- Responsible for raising, auditing of receipting and recording purchase orders and invoices to meet production requirements.
- Ensure Returns to supplier process is managed effectively, ensuring rejected stock is returned in a timely manner
- Current experience as a Buyer or Procurement Assistant is essential
- Experience within either Manufacturing or FMCG would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ambitious and ready to learn new skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to think outside of the box
- Commercial awareness with strong negotiation skills
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.