AREA SALES MANAGER
£25,000 BASIC SALARY + UNCAPPED COMMS & CAR
**REALISTIC £35-40k EARNINGS YEAR 1**
We are looking for an exceptional seller to join a thriving retail solutions company based in Widnes. The busisness has enjoyed exceptional success since their establishment and are now ready to grow their sales team to match demand. To be successful in this role, you'll need to have prior field sales experience and be able to work autonomously to build successful business relationships from scratch.
Working on the road, you will create, nurture and close sales opportunities, pitching the company's machines to clients across a national region. An ability to pitch face to face is essential for this role as they are looking for a candidate to hit the ground running and push the sales figures from day one!
You will be a leading figure in the company's sales team, so this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on a business and truly influence their future growth.
On offer is a package of £25,000, plus car allowance and a commission structure that promises realistic earnings of £35-40k in year one, with top earners taking home over £50k each year.
- Creating sales opportunities through proactive business development and pitching
- Building relationships and networking to develop strong sales pipeline
- Closing pre-booked sales appointments as well as your own to generate sales
- Following up on previous conversations to gain feedback and overcome objections
- Closing sales to meet and exceed set sales targets
- Learn to confidently describe and explain the USPs of the company service
- Working with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies
- Regularly maintain CRM and provide necessary sales reports
- Uncapped commission structure
- Car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Company phone & laptop
This role is ideally suited to a confident, results-driven individual with at least 12 months of field sales experience. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- Excellent record of achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Fantastic client relationship building skills
- Genuine drive and ambition to succeed in sales
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.