AREA SALES MANAGER
£30,000 - £40,000 PLUS CAR/CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS
Currently supporting my client within the Lighting industry with a fantastic opportunity. My client is looking at expanding their UK Sales team and are looking for an Area sales manager to cover the Midlands region.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales area or territory. Area Sales Managers develop a close relationship with all their major accounts to grow business organically and find new business.
Experience within the lighting industry or electrical equipment industry is essential
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and current market trends and customer needs.
- First class consultative sales skills.
- Good understanding of Features and Benefits.
- Monitor sales for each account
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Using Pareto analysis to ensure top accounts giving 80% of the business are lot lost and grow.
- Ability to complete management reports on time essential.
- Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and ERP.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the businesses products.
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Create sales strategies for sales manager/ director to approve.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good technical background in product area is desirable.
- Good presentation skills.
- Graduate with Bachelor degree.
- Experience in Area Sales Management at least 3 years, prior experience in Lighting, Electrical equipment industry or Furniture Industry.
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, Leadership skill, and developing customer.
- Residence in the area of responsibility.
TO APPLY: Please send CV for immediate consideration