AIR FREIGHT EXPORT CLERK - LOGISTICS - PERMANENT
HEATHROW - HARMONDSWORTH
£28,000 - £32,000 + FREE PARKING ON SITE
Our client, an international award winning, leading Freight Forwarders business are recruiting for an experienced Export Clerk to join their team at their Heathrow office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with Export Customer Service or Sales experience to a join growing business with global presence. The role will be working with the Export Operations team to complete shipments from start to finish, ensuring a high level of customer service throughout.
Our client specialise in Aerospace and Aircraft on Ground logistics - are looking for driven and ambitious people with a hunger to engage with customers, deliver and exceed on service.
This role boasts fantastic progression opportunities for the right person!
THE EXPORT CLERK ROLE:
- Arrange shipments for customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Liaising with overseas offices and transport departments to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Monitor shipments and update tracking information
- Support in handling warehouse inventory
- Raising invoicing for customers
- Reviewing customer accounts and orders against costs and sales tariffs
- Adhering to regulations and security requirements
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THE EXPORT CLERK ROLE:
- Previous experience/ knowledge in freight forwarding - essential
- Previous experience in cutting AWB (air waybill) - essential
- Knowledge of Aircraft on Ground processes - ideally
- Knowledge of UK Customs Law & procedures
- Proven relationship builder
- High attention to detail
- Driven and determined individual
- Excellent customer service/ care skills
- Competent in MS packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Up to £32,000
- Working for an award winning, leading logistics company
- Free Parking
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.