ADMINISTRATOR - STUDENT SERVICES
LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE
30 DAYS HOLIDAY + FLEXIBLE WORKING + SABBATICAL SCHEME + PROGRESSION + MORE!
Get Recruited are supporting an award winning company based in central Liverpool, who are seeking an Administrator to join their expanding team.
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the school, acting as the first point of contact and responding to any student queries. You will work closely with the senior management team, ensuring that all relevant information is collected ahead of the students' arrival.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, proactive individual to progress their career within administration, joining a highly successful company and receiving excellent training and progression opportunities!
- To represent the company as front-of-house, answering the phone and welcoming visitors and students
- To set up / clear up conference facilities
- Run simple work related errands for senior staff members
- Monitor stock and place purchase orders
- Be responsible for the student experience from arrival to departure with a focus on providing an excellent quality of service throughout
- Ensure that all relevant information is collected and updated for the delivery of school services - this includes but is not limited to; flight details, contact details, test results, identification
- Make sure that students' personal, enrolment, financial and course details records are accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure student arrival status is accurate and up-to-date
- Act upon student complaints, escalating to Management as appropriate
- To advise students on their eligibility and options to make changes to their programme/accommodation including their fees
- To liaise with the accommodation team regarding availability requests
- To liaise with academic management regarding requests to curtail, extend or change student courses.
- To ensure that bookings are made in line with the school's availability of services
- Assist the Sales Ledger Clerk with the collection and allocation of student fees
- Facilitate changes to a student's accommodation placement and liaise with stakeholders
- Allocate students to residence accommodation where there has been a change to their booking post-arrival
- Ensure residence allocations are made in line with the provider's availability and the student's booking
- Provide pastoral support for students on adult programmes (e.g. opening a bank account, finding a GP etc)
- At least 2 years' experience within an Administration / Customer Service role
- Previous experience of working within a school / admissions role is highly desirable
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Good command of English Language, both written and verbal
- Fluency in another language is desirable but not essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.