Administrator and Payroll Co-ordinator
£18,000 - £22,000 plus Excellent Benefits
Based in central Manchester, my Client is continuing to grow and develop, and we are now looking to appoint an Office Administrator to fulfil a varied role within both Administration and payroll.
- Creating contracts/schedules for clients/candidates
- Staff attendance and holiday requests
- Social media - posting on twitter and LinkedIn with company information
- Answering the main office phone
- Stationary ordering
- Assisting with bids and proposals
- Processing company invoices Payroll:
- Processing Contractor timesheets on a weekly basis
- Submitting Client invoices
- Arranging weekly pay of Contractors
- Recording payment of sales invoices
A well organised individual who preferably can demonstrate success in a professional office-based Administration role, a proficient level of intellect with an out-going personality.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and follow instructions clearly
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to interact positively at all levels within the company We are an emerging company with lots of ambition.
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW