OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
UP TO £18,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Get Recruited is a successful, fun and dynamic recruitment agency located in the heart of Manchester City Centre's business district.
We opened the business over a decade ago and 2018 has been our biggest and best year yet, not only have we moved to shiny modern offices with great facilities, but we've made some great client wins, hired a number of truly amazing people into the team and have been nominated for the prestigious "Best Recruitment Agency of the Year" award.
We are now seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our team. You'll be working with our business support team which consists of Administration, Finance & Marketing. You'll be involved with the following tasks;
- Working within a fast paced business support team
- Handling inbound calls, screening and taking messages
- Meeting/greeting visitors and providing first class hospitality
- Formatting & editing candidate CV's in preparation for client submission
- Monitoring office stationary and ordering relevant supplies
- Diary management for the Directors - adding outlook invitations
- Handling inbound post - filing and/or distributing to team members
- Inputting incoming supplier invoices onto the system
- Contacting clients about invoices and collecting payments
- Handling expenses request for end of month payment
- Generating weekly reports from the internal CRM
- Responsible for running errands locally within the city
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Working under pressure to meet deadlines
- General Administration - Scanning, Emailing, Photocopying
You will be working alongside an amazing group of people and you'll benefit from the following;
- A clear career path with continued development
- Be part of our fully funded social team activities which includes weekly meals out, paintballing, bowling, junkyard golf, Farmageddon and other great events that the team decide upon
- Get rewarded for your hard work with our impressive incentive program including; International Trips (We had Barcelona in October and we've got Lisbon planned for January), Weekend's away, Meals in Top End Restaurants and much more.
- We give more paid holidays than most companies in the region with 25 days + Bank Holiday, Xmas Shut Down and really cool app to make booking time off simple
- Keep fit with our subsidised Gym Membership where you can take advantage of the Gym, Pool or just go to one of the many classes run each week
- Plan for the future with our Contributory pension scheme
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience within business administration (Experience in the recruitment industry would be an advantage but not essential)
- Be relentless in their mission to deliver a first-class administration service to their colleagues
- Have a drive to be successful and progress their career to the next level
- Be comfortable around technology and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy working within a busy and fast paced environment
Here at Get Recruited we hugely invest in our people as we realise that our people are our biggest asset.
Apply now for immediate consideration.