West Drayton, Middlesex
£15,000 - £18,000
START DATE IMMEDIATLY
We are recruiting an Administrator my client's support team. This is a new hire and offers a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a role in which they can grow and develops.
This role requires an individual with good attention to detail, strong IT, Microsoft and ideally Mac software skills. Also, the ability to organise workload accordingly
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities,
- Answer inbound calls, transfer calls to relevant departments and assist customers with specific enquiries and online bookings.
- Entering of customer data into the systems.
- Processing online orders and dealing with incoming/outgoing emails.
- Responding customer requests and queries (online or phone).
- To work closely with all internal departments to ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
- Scheduling, monitoring orders and updating/changing information as the job changes.
- Working with Transport Manager to organise, schedule work and provide an end of the day list for the day after.
- Create further interest in the company's services by inviting customers to use all services and products offered (calling potential and previous customers at quiet times offering our services).
- Have worked as part of a team, supported colleagues and promoted a positive team spirit
- Be approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Basic IT skills and knowledge of Mac (Apple) Computers is essential
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm; every other Saturday 8am - 5pm
What skills will you need?
- Motivated with exceptional people skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- A strong multi-tasker with good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to use their own initiative
- Hands-on with a confident, 'can do' attitude
- An excellent communicator with exceptional literacy skills
- Dynamic, flexible and hard-working approach to work
- Strong minute taking skills APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.