£18,000 - £23,000 + BENEFITS
My client is an award winning, fast growing mortgage consultancy with excellent referral partners supporting them. They run a small but increasingly busy office, with mortgages being processed each day. This has now opened a position in the company for an administrator to come and progress with the team.
- Submitting mortgages applications each day on the company system
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email
- Speak to lenders and confirm the criteria of each case
- Coordinating with companies trusted legal and estate agency contacts providing key information for work to be progressed
- Update financial advisors on the development of their cases
- Chasing your pipeline to ensure that all information covers the application
- General office administration duties including filing and answering inbound calls
- Diary management overseeing the progression of cases with the advisors
- Working closely with other members of the admin team, prioritising work and ensuring tasks are completed efficiently.
- Ideally from an administration role within mortgages - at least 1 year
- Must have some financial service administration experience
- An outgoing self-starter
- Show empathy and support other members of staff
- Able to work independently and proactively
- A warm friendly personality
- Polite telephone manner
- Not afraid of suggesting ideas on how the company can improve
- Communicate effectively
- Computer Literate across all MS Office packages.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.