ACCOUNT MANAGER / RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
***NO COLD CALLING***
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
SOMETIMES OPPORTUNTIES ARE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE MISSED…
Get Recruited is an exciting recruitment business with a unique business model and very big expansion plans… we were growing anyway but with a number of new client wins we are now accelerating our growth plans to service some great new customers. We are now seeking 2 x Account Managers (Recruitment Consultant just without the cold calling) to join the company and be apart of what has become a great success story.
Located in our offices in Central Manchester, the successful candidates will be joining the Account Management team and be responsible for Client Management, Client Retention, Advertising, Candidate Attraction and managing the recruitment process right through to placement.
You will be supported by our in-house Management, Administration, Marketing & Business Development teams who will work with you closely to help reach and exceed revenue targets. This is the perfect opportunity for a career minded individual.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE….?
* Starting Salaries between £21,000 to £26,000
* 25 days' holiday + Bank holidays
* Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
* Use of state of the art recruitment software and add-on tools - they'll really will make recruiting easier
* Access to parking at our offices
* Contributory pension
* Great uncapped commission structure, our OTE would be a further 18k on top of your starting salary but commonly this is exceeded with some Account Managers earning 3k per month.
* Company wide & individual incentive plans
* Internal & external training
* Promotional opportunities
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED....?
* Experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer or Account Manager from a Recruitment Agency environment
* Ideally some experience of recruiting candidates based on personality and skills as we find our clients have varied approaches to the kind of talent that they seek
* A career focused individual that wants to take promotional steps as the company continues to grow
* Computer literate with MS Office
* Experience of using web based Recruitment Software and Broadbean would be a significant advantage
Please send your CV to Matthew Ager, Managing Director for immediate consideration.