£22,000 OTE of £45,000 + Great Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Account Manager with in Telecoms, The Account Manager will be responsible for support and engaging with existing clients to support the sales team and upsell products. You will be responsible for maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them.
ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Handling sales / product enquiries related to all Services, including price support and quotes
- Providing Sales Support for Bids and Proposals for Customers
- Proactively contact existing customers for courtesy and up-sales on products not currently taken
- Undertake formal training of the Sales aspects of all services to resellers
- Support and pitch all products to key EU opportunities
- Proactively manage and report progress of key sales opportunities through the CRM system
- Management of order to completion process.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent presentation skills required to undertake Channel Partner Training and EU presentations of all products
- Exceptional Customer facing skills in supporting Channel Partners questions and requirements
- Numerate and literate to a very high standard
- Must demonstrate the ability to thrive in a climate of rapid change and to achieve long term objectives.
- Must be able to self-motivated and work in an environment where management will not always be present.
- General education to 'A' level standard, including GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English Language.
- Degree level education, would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the telecoms industry, would be an advantage
- Good commercial and business acumen.
- Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative or Sales Advisor Experience an advantage
- PC Skills to intermediate level - especially Excel and Power Point
- Full extensive training
TO APPLY: Please send CV for immediate consideration for the Account Manager Role