£24,000 + £2,000 BONUS + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
I am currently recruiting for my client based in London for a Partnership Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing education technology start-up. Due to growth they have an immediate need to expand their team to meet market demand.
The successful applicant would be working to increase the number of partner schools and colleges they work with across the UK. They receive training software completely free of charge so it's not really a hard sell!
The Partnership Executive would work to on-board partners, train staff and oversee the launch of the site and organise events and campaigns for their recruiting partners.
- Increasing the number of partnerships with UK schools and colleges
- On-boarding schools and managing their accounts
- Booking training events with partner schools and encouraging face-to-face interactions with partner schools
- Accessing local school networks and presenting our work to key stakeholders
- Confident communicator who is able to network effectively on the telephone and in person
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with partners
- Strong presentation skills
- Positive attitude and the resilience to work in a start-up environment
- Experience using CRM and tracking systems
- Previous experience in recruitment or sales is desirable
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £24,000 + quartley bonus of £500
- 24 days holiday + bank
- Progression and development opportunities
- Local to public transport links
- Fun, vibrant office
- Team nights out
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.