**BASIC SALARY UP TO £27,000**
Are you an experienced account manager with significant knowledge of the mortgage market place?
Would you have the customer service skills to develop excellent client relationships within a rapidly growing lender?
If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an individual with fantastic experience in financial services for an Account Manager position in Staines. Based in the office, you will be responsible for establishing and nurturing strong business partnerships with key intermediaries, maximising opportunities to increase company revenue and achieve personal goals.
The package on offer is an annual salary of up to £27,000 plus benefits including private healthcare.
Established by a team of mortgage professionals, the client has enjoyed remarkable success since their inception and maintain this success through the acquisition of carefully selected partners to promote their service. They have developed products specifically aimed at a specific niche market and have used this USP to grow rapidly over the last few years.
- Develop highly effective telephone relationships with mortgage brokers, acting as an expert on products, criteria and service
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Manage key accounts, working strategically to achieve company goals
- Answer inbound telephone queries, in addition to answering intermediary queries via the webchat portal.
- Carry out ad-hoc telephone and email campaigns to drive sales performance
- Ensure key accounts are kept fully up to date on changes to service and new products
- Attend trade shows and events to represent the organisation
- Provide support to field-based Key Account Managers
- Maintenance of CRM on company profile
This position is ideally suited to an Account Manager/Relationship Manager/Personal Banker within the mortgage or banking industry. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience of account management within the financial sector
- Demonstrable ability to deliver against set goals
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to maintain long-term client relationships
- CeMAP qualification would be desirable, but not essential
APPLY NOW: The client is ready to progress to interview immediately and is expected to move quickly to fill this vacancy. Please click apply for immediate consideration.