Up to £25,000 + Uncapped Commission
Get Recruited is working with a market-leading supplier of bespoke office furniture, who due to an expansion of their sales team are looking for an experienced Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out direct sales activity to acquire new contracts and clients, whilst maintaining strong working relationships with Key Accounts. Mainly based from the office, you will also have the opportunity to carry out client visits to assess projects and recommend products.
This is a growing company and the successful candidate can expect to progress to senior sales positions in the future.
- Develop and create a pipeline of new clients
- Actively source new leads and prospective clients to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Plan and execute direct sales activity
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with new and existing clients to maximise revenue
- Ensure all clients receive a smooth order process and regularly liaising with the order processing team
- Manage the average order value within key accounts, ensuring company targets are met
- Liaise with and attend meetings with internal colleagues
- A proven account management and sales track record within a similar role
- Experience within office furniture is essential
- Able to consistently exceed new business and retention targets
- Confident to become an instrumental part of an expanding and successful sales team
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.