DEALING WITH CORPORATE AND BLUE CHIP ACCOUNTS
SALARY £35,000 + £5,000 CAR ALLOWANCE
PENSION, ON-SITE PARKING, CAR ALLOWANCE, CAREER PROGRESSION, BONUS
My client is a global supplier of Industry leading Audit and Quality Assurance Services, delivering results worldwide for over a quarter of a century.
They are the ideal partner to deliver measurable improvements in service quality, customer experience and compliance.
Contribute to sustaining and growing the business to achieve continuing success. Responsible for creating long-term, rewarding relationships with their clients and ensuring the strategic growth of their accounts. Overseeing a portfolio of assigned clients, developing new business from existing clients and actively seeking new sales opportunities. Working effectively with internal teams to add real value to our clients and ensure they experience ROI.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with blue chip corporate accounts, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Serve as the first point of client contact for all account management matters and communicate effectively with the client to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing delivery of improvement initiatives aimed at showing the ROI for the client e.g. increasing revenue, improving customer satisfaction, customer experience, retention etc.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
- Expand relationships with existing clients and propose solutions that meet their business objectives
- Facilitate contract negotiations and close agreements to maximise growth and profitability
- Create compelling and innovative ideas to present to account stakeholders
- Bring fresh insight to clients' business that will help them deliver competitive advantage
- Uncover trends and information that enhance our offering and add additional value to the clients' business
- Accurately forecast project volumes & provide relevant information to Operations
- Perform the research needed to plan and drive account growth
- Act as a role model, clearly displaying and promoting company Quality Values
- Minimum 3 years' experience as an account manager or similar role selling into the service /sales sector
- Experience of managing a B2B client portfolio at corporate/senior level within a blue-chip/professional services environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive level
- Proven ability to manage multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Aptitude for understanding how data can be utilised to drive business decisions
- Demonstrate financial and business acumen
- Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Degree level education in relevant field (desirable)
- Experience within the contact centre/customer service industry (desirable)
Apply immediately to be shortlisted for this great opportunity with a global business