UP TO £25,000 + OTE + COMMISSION
Get Recruited are supporting a market leading Energy & Waste consultancy based in Walton-on-Thames who, due to continued growth, are looking for an Account Manager to join their expanding sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and continuously growing sector. The role would suit a motivated, dedicated Account Manager who is seeking the opportunity to progress their career within a thriving business and industry.
The role will be to carry out sales through calling an existing database of employer records to establish training needs and secure appointments for the field based BDM team to attend.
- To book face to face appointments through calls or emails from an existing database of employer records
- Have a consultative approach to ensure full commitment from businesses by providing information, advice and guidance as appropriate
- To establish training needs with an employer and conduct a thorough training needs analysis if required
- Achieve various targets in respect of calls made and sales secured as agreed with management
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints, primarily on the telephone but also via email etc to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at the first point of contract, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required
- Work with the marketing team to ensure performance of campaigns is achieved through customer service and customer engagement activity
- Drive excellent customer service delivering high levels of customer satisfaction for both the client and the internal and external customers
- Minimum 2 years experience within B2B sales
- Can show proven experience within sales or account management along with building a great rapport and future relationship with the customers to find the very best solution for them
- Impeccable listening skills
- Full knowledge of services provided
- Understanding attitude with a consultative selling approach
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £25,000 Per Annum
- Realistic OTE of £31,000
- Immediate starts available with strong development and fast-track development available
- Flexible working hours
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.