2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer
£32,000 DOE + Benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Managed Service Provider who are looking for an experienced 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join their business as soon as possible. To apply for this role you must have a full UK Driving License.
This is an exciting opportunity for an 2/3rd Line IT Support Engineer who wants to join an organisation who can offer them excellent career opportunities, working with the latest technologies.
You will be joining a company with colleagues who work hard and have a good sense of humour!
2nd/3rd LINE IT SUPPORT ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide 2/3rd Line IT Support to clients
- Be able to install and configure desktop, laptop and server systems
- Perform hardware and software repairs and modifications
- Be able to identify issues which need escalation, and escalate in a timely manner
- Work to SLA's
- Assist with quoting and procurement for customer equipment, dealing with 3rd party vendors
2nd/3rd LINE IT SUPPORT ENGINEER SPECIFICATION:
My client Is looking for a highly motivated 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer with the following experience;
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory (Group policies/NTFS Permissions)
- Windows 7-10 & Mac operating system knowledge
- Office 365
- Network building
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS
- VOIP Telephony experience
- Microsoft Qualifications
If you are currently in an IT Support Role and are interested in this position - APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.