1st LINE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
UP TO £20K + BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Kirklees, Bradford for a 1st Line Support Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to a well-known company who are the market leader within their industry.
The role requires a flexible attitude to provide IT helpdesk and IT related projects to the two departments. You will have a great opportunity to build a broad level of experience quickly and kick start an IT career within both a busy IT department and Production administration office.
- Providing 1st Line support to end users.
- Logging and Keeping track of support cases and escalating as required.
- Undertake the Migration of desktop systems.
- Hardware - Fix or Replacement.
- Assisting with administration tasks associated with good record keeping.
- Assisting with product database maintenance.
- Previous experience within a similar role dealing 1st line support
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Work experience (1 to 2 years ideally) in an IT Department or manufacturing admin office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktop Operating systems.
- Knowledge of network environments.
- Knowledge / experience of ERP systems.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to produce well written reports.
- Willingness to learn.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £17,000 - £20,000 per annum depending on experience
- Free parking
- Healthcare scheme
- Auto Enrolment/Pension
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.